1970 Folwell Ave.
Saint Paul, MN 55108
Academic Program Administration (Plant Science, Food Systems, MPS in Horticulture)
- Permission numbers
- Questions about classes and majors
- Course scheduling & approvals
- Class logistics (field trip bus rental, course fees, textbooks, course evaluations, etc.)
Student recognition / retention / recruitment
- Undergraduate scholarships
- Departmental graduate fellowships
- Course and program surveys
- MAES reporting
- Faculty promotion & tenure
- Faculty annual review
- Departmental space use audit
Lauren joined the Department of Horticultural Science in 2015. She coordinates the two undergraduate programs - Plant Science and Food Systems. She also helps coordinate the Masters of Professional Studies in Horticulture program offered through CCAPS.
In her spare time, Lauren enjoys writing, movie marathons, and getting outside.