The CFANS Undergraduate Student Board in collaboration with the Horticulture Club, Frenatae (entomology club), and the Mycology Club have created a bingo event for Plant Science students!
- You have from now until midnight May 10th to submit your forms
- Each person can only win one time (no winning in multiple categories)
- Each club has unique prizes that are "first come, first serve"
- Please provide photo evidence of your completed boxes (If it asks for a compound leaf please show us the compound leaf you found) if it is found that your entry is not valid you may not receive a prize
- Please direct your submissions to the bingo sheets respective clubs (below)
- Anyone in the clubs can play!
Rules for each bingo card:
- Insect Bingo - Need to complete 1 column, row, or diagonal to get bingo; send to [email protected]
- Plant Bingo - Need to complete 1 column, row, or diagonal to get bingo; send to [email protected]
- Fungi Bingo - Need to blackout card, but get 2 free spaces of your choice; send to [email protected]
If you have any questions please email Justin Larkin at [email protected].